Mitsubishi, Toyota, and Proton logo

Inspira came from Lancer is not anything new.

Since they got off legally (I assume) from the Mitsubishi, what about those Wira to Mitsubishi. 
I believe you have seen some Proton Wira bearing the Mitsubishi badge. I always find it very discomforting when I see those Wira being modded and then they simply removed the Proton emblem and replaces it with Mitsubishi. Sometimes I wish that these people can be sued by Mitsubishi for using their logo like that.

Now, imagine these two scenarios
A) Taking a piece of shit and covering it in Gold
B) Taking a gold brick and covering it with Shit

I would usually say (A) goes to those people who put on those Mitsu badge over their proton.
But I have always thought why no one did the other way around, especially when the Inspira was launched, I thought will there be any Lancer or Evo X owner who put on a proton badge over their Mitsu. Now that will be (B).

Though I mentioned that I wish the (A) getting sued by Mitsubishi, I wonder what is the case of the below.

Sadly, or perhaps lucky, I never found anyone doing that. But the same cant be said for the Toyota Camry. Picture as belows.


So will Proton be proud of this owner being a hardcore Proton fan (despite buying a Toyota Camry).

Another question is, is it wrong to do so? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment